Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bable Fish Babllings

Here is my last post translated from English to German and then back again. No wonder no one can understand what the hell we are saying.

I knew that there was a quantity swearing in this light impact, but at the bare volume am evenly I little betaeubt. It becomes nearly hypnotic. It do not click, if you are easily insulted. Ahhh. click, even if you are easily insulted. It is merry for everyone, which watches out you to watch out vid. If you are easily insulted, which you out kreischen, if you are really insulted by insulting material? Is here the chicken version. Everything swears and to the half time. Handily, if you do not have, much time however buttloads the worldliness to hear must.

The Tub in German

Or should I say Wanne von dummem

I'm just glad to know that 'buttloads' translates both ways

No comments: